LSU Tau Zeta
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Charter Date April 20, 1951
Chapter No. 55
Chapter Status Dormant
During the winter of 1949 Professor H. A. Marcoux initiated correspondence concerning the installation of a chapter of Pi Tau Sigma at Louisiana State University. With the approval of the faculty and under the sponsorship of Mr. J. L. Frier, Jr., a petition was initiated again during the winter of 1950.
L.S.U. Tau Zeta Chapter was formally installed April 20, 1951, by National Vice- President C. M. Leonard and National Secretary-Treasurer D.S. Clark.
L.S.U. Tau Zeta Chapter follows the traditional activities of Pi Tau Sigma and works closely with the student section of A .S.M.E. in promoting closer student-faculty relationships and interest in extracurricular activities. The chapter also sponsors an annual "crawfish boil" for the faculty, graduate students, and its membership.
ANNUAL SUMMARY REPORTS